Hunter Chef Essentials Returns & Exchanges
Hunter Chef Essentials abides by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010
If you simply choose the wrong size please either complete the below steps or contact Max
Philips direct on 1300 552 407 or at email@example.com.
We are not obliged to provide a refund, credit or exchange if a consumer has:
- changed their mind, decided they no longer want the goods or just don’t like them, or found that goods are the wrong size or colour
- found they can buy the same or similar goods elsewhere for a cheaper price
- examined goods before buying them and should have seen any fault at that time
- had a defect drawn to their attention before they purchased goods, for example, when goods are clearly labeled as seconds or faulty.
You can choose between a refund, exchange or credit where goods:
- are faulty
- have been wrongly described
- are different from a sample shown to you, or
- do not do what they are supposed to.
Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase.
Contact NSW Fair Trading for more information www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au 13 32 20
If you have any problems with size or a problem with how your order has been completed
please contact Hunter Chef Essentials directly on 1300 552 407 Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm Sat
9am-3pm or firstname.lastname@example.org
If a refund or exchange is required please pack up all goods into the original packaging (if possible) and send back to:
Hunter Chef Essentials
PO Box 552
KOTARA NSW 2289
Please include a copy of this form and a copy of your original invoice. (download form here)
Please allow up to 14 business days for your claim to be processed. We do try our very best to have these processed asap.